Monday, June 28, 2010

Back to school...

Well..finally back to school. I don't know if I hate it or like it. Seems that I do both. Anyway its good to be back in school with all my friends. Relives the time when there is bonding among the class. For today, it has been very tiring as I'm still getting used to waking up early. I wake up late assuming I even wake up. Anyway today's to-do-list is longer than the usual as I have quite a few things taking up my time currently.
Well, there have been new experiences in school to day as we had Geography and Home Economics classes for the first time. Home Econs is quite a domestic subject, while Geography can easily be related to Science. First Goegraphy lesson and we're already starting to have homwork. Yippee. I'm being sacrastic.
Anyway I think a new term deserves a fresh start and I'm getting 6 points for L1R5 no matter what. Getting 7 points is very annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment