Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Debating Class...

Today I finally had my long-awaited debating class. It's been close to a month since the announcement was gave and it seems a long time indeed for me as I have constantly anticipated the debating class. During the class, I learnt the proper way to approach debating as a profession instead of my normal "argument only" incorrect style of debating. They showed us and explained in great depth about the arrangement of debates and has been an eye-opener indeed. Nah, not really. Just being sacrastic to make my blog post longer. Anyway, we had a mock debate and I was unfortunately chosen by my classmates to be a debator in my first class. Wow. I think I will be pinpointing more people to be chosen the next time round.
I don't think I will go in depth about what we learnt as that would take a considerable amount of time. I also have homework to catch up on. So I think I end this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment