Thursday, July 8, 2010

Water rocket catastrophe

Today, I also feel very drained. Too drained to write a proper post on this blog. Haha. Anyway, the second part for our "Water Rocket Enrichment" was held today and the construction of the rocket alone proved to be most confusing and the instructor did more harm than help, in my opinion. I am from Science and Technology Club and I am expected to give a above-average standard of work. But I can't blame the person I worked woth. He did a lot better than me. I feel like an epic fail. The rocket was something that I had never tried before and it was a much harder challenge than I expected. So I screwed up. So sad. And I lost to my rival in Sci and Tech. Make me even worse. To top everything all up, we kept having water fights and my gut was sprayed with water FIVE times. And the water splasign on the ground caused more mud to splash out and my white pants became even more dirtier than usual. And I fell down at the stupid wet loor near the watercooler. Made my pants even more dirtier. I can't take it and changed my pants.
Now I feel very sleepy so I think I'm stopping my post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment