Monday, July 19, 2010

Fatality-> humiliation.

Today, during PE, I fell down. Actually it's more accurate to say I was shoved down by a guy called Ridzuan.
Injury summary:
Grazed knees (x2)
Elbow bleeding (x1)
Very mildly injured palm (x1)
Plaster--> (x4) (depending)
Broken skin (x4)
Recovered (x1)
Skid across ground: 1m.
Now I have to skip ET once again...people will think that I'm a slacker. And just when my stamina increase and I can get first. Darn.
Anyway, after PE was Home Econs. It was really fun, but because my knee was still bleeding, my apron has a patch of blood on the left knee area. Making a chicken patty from scratch was so fun...I wished I made a bigger piece with 4 times the amount of egg (I put 3x the actual amount today) and ate it in front of teacher. Plus I forgot that today was Day 6. I thought it was Day 1. So I forgot my Chinese textbook. Haha. So of course I got mini-lecture from teacher. But I'm used to it already, and I am enduring for 3 more years before I drop Chinese as a subject. I should be taking either French or Spanish, depending on opportunites and open doors. Back to the point, I finally noticed who is going on 29th for the Geography field work. Only 6 boys. 10+ girls. Thorn amongst the roses. Well, this is a pretty long post compared to previous ones, and I think I'll stop here. Got other stuff to do. Like studying for Maths test in 2 days' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment