Thursday, July 22, 2010

Execution

Well, today has been a stressful day for me. First thing in the morning, I had to prepare a presentation for Literature on "Shrek", and it was supposed to be 15mins but my group took twice the time needed. So the teacher was kind of annoyed. Presenting, this time, was slightly different as we had to "teach" a character which   we were assigned to. My group, being outstanding, had two characters. So of course, more work, which leads to more things to prepare. During presentation, I was very worried of losing the audience and was desperately adding stupid stuff into the presentation, and I mentioned Hong Xuan being a braggart. Of course, that had it's consequences. It was a tense atmosphere as we did our work, and when we finally finished, we were so relived. And much for  "30-min-presentation", we only got 18/25. Mdm Sherifah pointed out a few flaws in our presentation, and we accepted the constructive critism by her.
Immediately after this, we had a Maths test. Imagine being thrown with such things to do, naturally we would not be in the state of mind for a test. So not fair. Life is cruel. Anyway, the Maths test was set at a ridiculously high level and I could not really attmept the questions in the right state of mind, such that 8.5 x 0.6 could not be solved. So now, I'm being optimistic that I can get good results. But what's done cannot be undone, so just enjoy the freedom, until the results come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment